TivarŽ Xtended Wear
TivarŽ Xtended Wear was primarily developed to meet the demands of high speed machines in the Pulp and Paper Industry.
This hybrid Ceramic / UHMW-PE grade has exceptional wear resistance and outstanding sliding properties when compared to standard grades. It is has all the properties of UHMW-PE plus Ceramic however without the problems of brittleness that is inherent in pure ceramic.
TivarŽ Xtended Wear can be characterised by the following properties:
- Improved dimensional stability
- 25% reduction in thermal expansion
- Very high impact strength
- Designed to operate at machine speeds of 1400 metres / minute
- Extremely cost effrective compared to Ceramic
- Long life material
Applications: Forming boards, foils and blades, deflector strips and suction box covers, sealing strips.
DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET
Special Order Item. Minimum Order Quantities.