Sustamid® Nylon PA12-MO Extruded Molybdenum Disulphide
SUSTAMID® PA12 MO With the addition of Molybdenum Disulphide (MOS2) and carbon black, the lubricating properties of Nylon Type 12 are significantly increased and resistance to weathering is enhanced.
This grade can be characterised by the following properties:
- Enhanced sliding properties
- Higher abrasion resistance
- Low water absorption
- Exceptional impact and notched impact strength
- Good resistance to stress cracking
- Excellent noise and vibration damping properties
Fields of application: sliding impact pads, low temperature bearings, sleeves, rollers, vibration pads, shock-absorbing components.